Learn from alumni what their involvement was in religious life as a student and how they continue to be involved in the Hamilton community.
We acknowledge that we live and work on the sacred ancestral lands of the Oneida Indians and seek to embrace that complex history and consequently pursue greater commitment to cross-cultural education, equality, and understanding.
The Chaplaincy exists to:
- encourage religious diversity
- build community based on the value of inclusion
- create a welcoming, mindful environment in its chapel space
- counsel students toward emotional/ spiritual well-being
- serve as teacher and advisor to individuals and groups, guiding toward deeper engagement in the quest for meaning and lives of purpose.