Open Books Project
- Increase book ownership by families, particularly in underserved areas.
- Involve community members and non-profit organizations in this literacy effort through book donations.
- Enhance the services of organizations serving as bookshelf hosts by providing books to the families they already serve.
- Keep books circulating throughout the community.
- Recognizing the significance of book ownership and access for all people.
If your organization or office is interested in hosting a community bookshelf, or you have any questions about the Community Bookshelf Project, please contact Amy James at firstname.lastname@example.org.