This campus-wide initiative aims to define, delineate, and add naturalized landscaping features to Hamilton’s campus.
These little-to-large spaces, which are spread out all over campus do a lot toward making Hamilton’s campus more sustainable.
- Providing habitat for wildlife
- Reducing mowing fuel consumption
- Promoting native plant growth and biodiversity
- Increasing carbon capture and storage
- Providing food for pollinator populations
- Reducing stormwater runoff
Forest regeneration sites; not actively managed
forest regeneration sites; actively managed