Our standard rooms offer two twin beds. The Bristol Center also includes one room with one queen bed, one room with one double bed, and one room with one twin bed and one suite comprised of two adjoined rooms, one of which has two twin beds and the other a convertible couch.
- All of our rooms are equipped with private baths, cable television, iron and ironing boards and hair dryers.
- Coffee is available in the hospitality lounge. Please keep in mind, spaces on the first floor of Bristol Center may be in use for social events on weekends, therefore, the potential for noise does exist.
- Please note: Our property is smoke-free and other than service animals and physician authorized assistance animals (with documentation) , we DO NOT allow pets. A $150 ROOM RECOVERY FEE will be charged for smoking or housing pets in our guestrooms.
Effective July 1, 2014, the rates for the Bristol Center Guest Rooms are as follows:
- Single twin bed room - $115/per night (Maximum occupancy 1)
- Twin bed rooms (2 twin beds per room), Queen and Full bed rooms (1 bed per room) - $125 per night (Maximum occupancy 2, a cot is available upon request and is allowed in rooms 1, 12 or 13 so a total of 3 people can be accommodated in these rooms)
- Suite (2 twin beds and sleeper sofa in room) - $150/per night (Maximum occupancy 4)
- Check-in is after 2 p.m., and check-out is before 11 a.m.
When requesting a reservation, please specify if you want the room with the single twin bed, the full-size bed or the queen-size bed. If you require a room with two beds, then request the standard twin room or the suite. One cot is available upon request, but it does not fit in all of the guest rooms. Arrangements must be made in advance. There is no additional cost for the cot.
To make a room reservation, please call 315-859-4271. Reservations can be made year-round. Rooms are not available during Commencement, Reunions, Fallcoming and Family weekends.
If you are in need of other accommodations, consult the listing of area hotels and bed & breakfasts on the Admissions site under Accommodations, or call BTI Travel, a local travel agency, at 1-800-472-7447.