Hill Stops: Alumni Share Career Experiences
Throughout the academic year, there is a continuous flow of alumni coming back to the Hill, sharing their work and life experiences with current students. This week, we begin maintaining an ongoing list of alumni visitors (and will occasionally highlight their on-campus presentations).
- April 9 and 10: Sixth Annual Pitch Competition
Michael Fawcett ’66, the managing director of Meacham Woodfield LLC,
Natasha Householder ’83, managing partner at Hamilton Growth Partners LLC, and 2015 competition winner Peter Kazickas ’15 served as coaches and judges.
- April 9: Opportunities Programs Parents Connect Day
N.Y. State Assemblyman Ron Kim ’02
- April 9: Why Choose Nursing?
Anthony Ng ’05, a pediatric registered nurse in the foster care program at New Alternatives for Children.
- April 9: Out in the Workplace
John Hadity ’83, exectutive vice president - EP Financial Solutions
Sam Welch ’86, assistant vice president - Hamilton's Career and Life Outcome Center
Anthony Ng ’05, pediatric registered nurse
Mac Montana ’07, senior budget analyst - City of Austin
Amanda Chase ’09, career counselor - University of Vermont
- April 10: ESG (environmental, social and governance) Equity Investing
Brian Chiapinelli ’92, senior vice president at Boston Common Asset Management.
- April 12: Law School Clinical Programs
Sean Kealy ’91, director of legislative clinics at Boston University School of Law
- April 14: How to Connect a Literature and Creative Writing Major to a Meaningful Career
Nora Grenfell ’12, Mashable audience development manager
Bonnie Wertheim ’14, New York Times Syndicate assistant editor
Lindsay Getman ‘10, City of Syracuse Law Department law clerk
Ren Stern ‘13, MullenLowe Profero senior media planner
- April 14: Refugees on the Move
Alison Guben Waldman ’91, NGO volunteer in Greece
- April 15: How to Thrive with a Liberal Arts Degree
Eric Rosedale ’80, chair of international real estate at Greenberg Traurig, one of the world’s largest international law firms and a leader in global real estate.