- Planning Notebook – compilation of internal and comparative data across a wide range of areas, updated on a continual basis
- Common Data Set – standardize external report updated each fall. Primarily used to report college data to college guidebooks and publications.
- National Data Sources – links to government and other sources of higher education and related data
- Higher Education Research Websites – links to a wide range of websites dedicated to current research on higher education
- Audited Financial Statement – Hamilton's annual financial report, for most recent two years
Inquiries regarding data not found on the IR website:
Contact Gordon Hewitt at email@example.com or at 315-859-4084