- Kitchen is available for use by recognized student organizations only, and not for individual use.
- Space must be reserved and approved through the online reservation system.
- When you are finished cooking, making sure the stove and oven are turned off.
- Clean all dishes and leave the kitchen spotlessly clean.
- Wash hands always before touching food, or wear gloves!
- If you use the dishwasher, make sure you unload the dishes when they’re done.
- If something is broken, tell one of the DMC staff!
- Be careful with knives!
- If you need help or don’t know how to operate something, ask a staff member.
- Turn the handles of pots and pans inward so that you won’t knock them off and spill something or get burned.
- Put all dishes back where they belong once you’re done (the cabinets are labeled on the inside).
- Don’t leave the stove and/or oven unattended.
- Please do not remove or “borrow” any kitchen items from the DMC.
- Don’t leave a mess. You may lose your booking privileges, and/or be charged for a clean-up!
What to Know About the Dishwasher
- Before putting items into the dishwasher, please rinse them off and then place them accordingly.
What You Can Put In the Dishwasher:
- Some Plastics (if they are dishwasher-safe)
What You Can’t Put In the Dishwasher (please wash these items by hand.)