NOTE: The health and safety of the Hamilton community near and far is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will make decisions regarding upcoming events, including reunions, based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other federal, state, and local health agencies. Please continue to check the College’s coronavirus webpage or your email for updates. We appreciate your flexibility and support. Please see FAQs for the normal reunion refund policy. In the event that the Alumni Office cancels reunion weekend, registrants will receive a full refund. Please check back on May 15, 2020.
Fees and Deadlines
- The registration fee includes the Saturday picnic and continental breakfasts (Friday - Sunday) but it does not include on-campus housing or additional meals, which are available à la carte.
- Please review our Friday Only and Saturday Only registration types if you are unable to stay the whole weekend.
- Paper registration forms must be received by the Alumni Relations Office by May 20. Online reservations for on-campus housing closes on May 20.
- Balances that include on-campus housing must be paid in full by May 20 to secure your room(s).
- To reserve a room after May 20, call our Housing Coordinator at 315-859-4523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check for availability. Please note: we can only accept credit card payment for costs at check-in.
- June 8 is the last day for meal changes online. Please review our refund policies prior to registering. To register for meals after June 8, call the Alumni Relations Office at 866-729-0319 to register and pay by phone.
- A portion of you registration fee goes toward your reunion class gift.
|registration type||Full Weekend REGISTRATION FEE|
CHILDREN (17 and younger)
GUEST (non-Hamilton grad)
* Alumnus/a denotes one Hamilton or Kirkland graduate. Two unrelated alumni may register together for the purpose of being housed on-campus in the same room. However, a registration fee is charged for each graduate listed on the registration.
** Spouses/partners are not charged a registration fee. A spouse who is also an alumnus/a will not be charged a registration fee. Select "Spouse/Partner" registration type to avoid a second registration fee.
Registration for Families
- There is no registration fee for children ages 17 and younger. Kids eat free all weekend!
- Children are welcome at all reunion events with the exception of the Saturday class dinner. That evening, children can enjoy free pizza, movies and games while parents reminisce and reconnect.
- When choosing on-campus housing, choose the room type based on the number of beds needed. For example, for a couple bringing a toddler who will sleep in a pack-n-play, a double room should be sufficient.
- If you are uncertain whether available room types will meet your family's needs, please contact the Housing Coordinator at 315-859-4523 or email@example.com. Do not delay, as room availability will shrink as the May 20 deadline approaches.
This option ($68) is for those who are only able to attend reunions or private society/affinity events on the Friday of Reunions Weekend. For those who wish to stay on campus Friday night, on-campus housing is available as an a la carte option for Friday night only. If you require housing for more than Friday night, you should register by selecting the "Reunions Registration Fee" ($135).
This option ($68) is for those who are only able to attend reunions/affinity events beginning on the Saturday of Reunions Weekend. For those who wish to stay on campus Saturday night, on-campus housing is available as an a la carte option for Saturday night only. If you require housing for more than Saturday night, you should register by selecting the “Reunions Registration Fee” ($135).
Registration Fee and Meal Refund Policy
Any registration fee and meal refunds must be requested by Monday, June 8. Registration refunds are subject to a $10 registration processing fee. Online registrants may log in to their registration to modify or cancel their registration or meals until June 8. Online meal or registration cancelations will trigger a refund to your card up until June 8. It may take a week or more for your refund to show on your credit card statement. For help with your cancelation or refund, call the Alumni Office 866-729-0319. We do not process refunds during Reunions Weekend (June 11 - 14).
On-Campus Housing Refund Policy
All requests for refunds of on-campus housing fees must be made by Wednesday, May 20 or you will be charged the full housing amount for rooms reserved. Online registrants may log in to their registration to modify (# of beds) or cancel their housing until May 20. Online housing cancelations will trigger a refund to your card up until May 20. It may take a week or more for your refund to show on your credit card statement. Rooms requested after May 20 and subsequently canceled do not qualify for a refund. For help with your on-campus housing cancelation or refund, call the Housing Coordinator at 315-859-4523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meals Available À La Carte
All meals available on campus may be purchased à la carte any time up until online registration closes June 8.
Not certain of your plans? Meals may be purchased at the door at a slightly higher cost. To avoid higher costs at the door, we recommend that you register for all the meals you think you and your guest(s) will attend. You have until June 8 to either log in online to cancel meals yourself or you can contact the Alumni Relations Office to cancel meals.
|Day||Meal||Price with Registration|
|Thursday||Reception and Dinner||$30|
|Friday||Full, Hot Breakfast||$15|
|Friday||Reception and Dinner||$55|
|Saturday||Full, Hot Breakfast||$15|
|Saturday||Picnic Lunch||free (included in registration fee)|
|Saturday||Class Reception and Dinner||$75|
Questions? Call the Alumni Office at 866-729-0319 or email email@example.com.