Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations Functions to:
- Identify potential funding sources to support Hamilton’s institutional goals and priorities.
- Assist in the design and development of programs that strengthen Hamilton’s relationships with corporations and foundations.
- Support faculty, administrators, and staff in the preparation and submission of grant proposals.
- Assist faculty, administrators, and staff in developing cultivating relationships with corporate and foundation donors whose giving priorities match our funding opportunities.
- Coordinate and maintain existing philanthropic partnerships with foundations and corporations that support Hamilton.