Call 315-859-4340 and press option 2 to speak with a counselor 24/7/365
If you want off-campus help, call 1-800-273-TALK or text “START” to 741-741
Sometimes you just need someone to talk to! For students looking to connect with someone who is experienced at navigating college and life in general, Care Contacts provide a personal and focused contact.
Staff members in the Division of Student Life are available to chat if you're going through a stressful time, need advice, or just want to connect with someone who knows Hamilton. All of these people have agreed to be a resource for you and would be delighted to meet and talk with you. They have been trained by the Counseling Center and Care Team, and are here to support you with personal needs, life stressors, or to just connect and share.
Please feel free to reach out to these people directly or you can ask David Walden in the Counseling Center or Sarah Solomon on the Care Team for advice on who would be a good fit for you. Here is their contact information:
- Najee Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff McArn, email@example.com
- Ashley Place, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travis Hill, email@example.com
- Dayna Campbell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Landry, email@example.com
- Zach Schuman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Jillings, email@example.com
- Josh McKee, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ethan Bair, email@example.com