2022-2023 Head Peer Mentor Selection
Application Process for Head Peer Mentor Candidates
Please submit an application through the Student Employment Office at Handshake. This process is for candidates who will be on-campus for the spring semester. All applicants must attend one 30-45 minute interview session with the Assistant Dean for International Students and Accessibility. For new applicants a current head peer mentor will be included in their interview session. The dates are provided below. Applicants will be contacted by email to schedule interviews.
- Monday, January 24, 2022: Handshake application made available.
- Zoom Information session: Monday, February 7, 2022, 4-5 p.m., please RSVP to email@example.com. (Session will be recorded and made available to anyone who cannot attend.)
- Monday, February 21, 2022: Application deadline.
- Interviews will take place Monday, March 7 – Friday, March 11, 2022.
- Decision notifications will be sent by email to all candidates by Friday, March 18, 2022.
Application Process for Students Studying Away/Aboard during the spring 2022 semester:
Interviews will be conducted by appointment via Zoom. All above dates apply.
For more information contact Assistant Dean for International Students and Accessibility Allen Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-859-4021, ext. 4021 on-campus.