2018-19 HEAD PEER MENTOR SELECTION
The following timeline details the process for applying to become a Head Peer Mentor. For more information on the responsibilities of this paid position please review the position description below.
Application Process for Head Peer Mentor Candidates
Please submit an application through the Student Employment Office at Handshake. This process is for candidates who will be on-campus for the spring semester. All applicants must attend one 30-45 minute interview session with the Associate Dean of Students for Multicultural Affairs and Accessibility Services. For new applicants a current head peer mentor will be included in their interview session. The dates are provided below. Applicants will be contacted by email to schedule interviews.
- Monday, January 22, 2018: Handshake application made available.
- Information sessions: Monday, January 29, 2018, 12-1 p.m. in KJ 104 and Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 4-5pm in the Days-Massolo Center.
- Monday, February 12, 2018: Application deadline.
- Interviews will take place Monday, February 26 - Friday, March 2, 2018.
- Decision notifications will be sent by email to all candidates by Friday, March 9, 2018.
Application Process for Students Studying Away/Aboard during the spring 2018 semester:
Interviews will be conducted by appointment via phone or Skype. All above dates apply.
For more information contact Assistant Dean of Students for International Students and Accessibility Allen Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-859-4021, ext. 4021 on-campus.