2017-2018 STUDENT ASSISTANT AND HEAD PEER MENTOR SELECTION
The following timeline details the process for applying to become a Student Assistant or Head Peer Mentor. For more information on the responsibilities of these paid positions please review the position descriptions below. Candidates may apply for both positions, just reference each position in your cover letter.
Application Process for Student Assistant and Head Peer Mentor Candidates :
Please submit an application through the Student Employment Office at HamNET. This process is for candidates who will be on-campus for the spring semester. All applicants must attend one 30-45 minute interview session with the Associate Dean of Students for Multicultural Affairs and Accessibility Services. For new applicants a current student assistant/head peer mentor will be included in their interview session. The dates are provided below. Applicants will be contacted by email to schedule interviews.
- Monday, January 23, 2017: HamNET application made available.
- Information sessions: Monday, January 30, 2017, 12-1 p.m. in KJ 109 and Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 4-5pm in the Days-Massolo Center.
- Monday, February 13, 2017: Application deadline.
- Interviews will take place Monday, February 27 - Friday, March 3, 2017.
- Decision notifications will be sent by email to all candidates by Friday, March 10, 2017.
Application Process for Students Studying Away/Aboard during the spring 2017 semester:
Interviews will be conducted by appointment via phone or Skype. All above dates apply.
For more information contact Associate Dean of Students for Multicultural Affairs and Accessibility Services Allen Harrison at email@example.com or 315-859-4021, ext. 4021 on-campus.