During normal work hours 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m., call Facilities directly at 315-859-4500. After hours, or if no answer, call Campus Safety at 315-859-4000.
Facilities Management, also known as Maintenance and Operations, is located on Miller Road (which is off Griffin Road). The Facilities Management staff is responsible for the physical upkeep of the College, including repair work and grounds. The main phone number is 315-859-4500.
- Before submitting request; please review these Work Request Guidelines
- You must have a valid Hamilton College email address when filling out the Request Form.
- Only RAs, Faculty or Staff may submit work order requests.
- Students, please see your RA for ALL maintenance repairs. Building emergencies can be called in by students.
- All Facilities event support must be requested through 25Live. Any changes after the initial request must be emailed to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com