Student Employment Expectations
- Students should not commit to more hours than their schedule will allow. Student employees should be able to balance their classroom work, on campus employment and extra-curricular activities.
- Students should not exceed 20 hours of work per week. It is recommended that students work between 10-15 hours a week.
- Students are expected to be on time for their scheduled shifts and notify their supervisor in advance if they have to miss work or be late for any reason.
- Some on campus positions have down time and allow a student to focus on school work. Students should not be conducting personal business i.e. cell phones/emailing during their assigned shift.
- Electronic timesheets must be completed honestly and accurately and signed by both the supervisor and the student. Timesheets must be submitted on time. Please refer to the Student Employment Calendar. Failure to submit timesheets in a timely manner will delay pay.