- One-on-one peer tutoring will be conducted remotely in the Fall 2020 semester (with some exceptions).
- If conducted in person the session must conform to COVID-19 safety guidelines for masks and physical distancing.
- Textbooks and papers are to be shared digitally only. Scheduled meetings for one-on-one tutoring will be arranged between the tutor and the tutee with the tutor providing a summary of the tutorial.
One-on-One Peer Tutoring
The Language Center provides recurring one-on-one tutoring by appointment. Peer tutoring consists of either:
- An individual hour-long session with a tutor
- A recurring one-hour session with a tutor each week for the duration of the semester.
To submit a request for individual tutoring, please fill out this Google form. Note: You will need to be logged out of all other Google accounts, and only logged into your Hamilton email account.
Once you submit your request, you will be paired with a tutor, who will reach out to you to scheduling your session(s).