Based on information reported to our office, you are eligible for educational benefits due to your parent(s) is/are a veteran of the military. To ensure that you receive these benefits, you must provide our office with the appropriate documentation.

You can find information on VA Education Programs by visiting the GI Bill website at www.gibill.va.gov and apply for benefits.

Please submit your certification of eligibility to the Hamilton College Financial Aid Office via fax (315-859-4962), scanned PDF file to finaid@hamilton.edu or mail to the Hamilton College Financial Aid Office, 198 College Hill Road, Clinton, NY 13323.


Office of Financial Aid

Site Search