Summer Internship Funding
Through the generosity of Hamilton alumni and parents, funding is available to cover cost-of-living expenses for students who obtain unpaid internships or “gap” funding for paid summer internships. You do not have to have a secured internship in order to apply for funding.
The following funds are available for 2019.
- Christie Bell Vilsack K ’72 Internship Award
- The Allen Family Internship Fund
- The Class of 2006 Internship Fund
- The Hamilton College Internship Fund
- Summer Internship Support Fund
- Class of 1964 Internship Fund
- Scott Stephen Morris ’86 Internship Fund
- Sandra Solomon Summer Internship Fund (Science & Medicine)
- Kevin W. Kennedy ’70 Internship Fund for the Arts
- George & Martha Darcy Internship Support Fund (Communications)
- Richard & Patsy Couper Award (Libraries & Museums)
- The Monica Odening ’05 Student Internship & Research Fund in Mathematics
- Diversity & Social Justice Project (Nonprofit/Justice)
- Katharine C. Eckman ’09 Internship Fund (Conservative causes)
- The Jerome Gottlieb ’64 Internship Fund (Entertainment or sports)
- The Jeffrey Fund Science Internship (Science)
- The COOP Summer Internship Fund (internship in local community)
- Eleanor Walsh Wertimer Internship Fund (public/non-profit sector)
- The Frank K. Lorenz Career Exploration Fund (writing & journalism)
*The Summer Internship Funding Selection Committee will match recipients to the funds.