Class of 2016 Report
The statistics in this report are based on information from 442 out of a class of 500 graduates (88%).
- 413 (95%) are employed in a job or internship, in graduate school, or engaged in a graduate fellowship opportunity.
- 340 (78%) are employed with a job;
- 25 (6%) are participating in a post-BA internship;
- 38 (9%) are pursuing graduate school;
- 10 (2%) are pursuing fellowship opportunities.
- 20 (4%) are "in transition" (traveling, applying to graduate programs, or not looking for positions);
- 0 (0%) are searching for jobs.
|TOP CAREER FIELD||TOTAL||%|
|Health, Science & Technology||78||19%|
|Education & Nonprofit||77||19%|
|Other (includes fellowships)||24||6%|
|Government & Law||32||8%|
|Marketing & Sales||21||5%|
Government & Public service
Law & Legal services
Marketing & Sales
math, science & technology
Other (includes Fellowships)
Print, Electronic & Broadcast Media
Sports & Leisure
|Apogee Adventures||Trip Leader|
|EC Luchse Lauterbach||Hockey Player|
|Morrisville State College SUNY||Assistant Football Coach|
|Northeastern University||Strength and Conditioning Coach|
|Portlage High School||Soccer and Basketball Coach|
|Potsdam University||Assistant Track Coach|
|Union College||Assistant Football Coach|
|Urban AdvenTours||Tour Guide/Bike Retail|
|Western New England University||Assistant Football Coach|