was introduced to and learned to surround myself with extra-ordinary people. — Monty Pooley ’84
Our communities, our nation and our global neighbors need Hamilton graduates — not only to deliver the day, but to design tomorrow. Keep the Hamilton promise alive and advance our collective good.
Your Gift, Your Choice
Direct your gift of any size to one of six priority areas.
- Scholarship Aid: Sustain the commitment to need-blind admission
- Academic Programs: Support the heart of Hamilton’s mission — teaching and learning in the liberal arts tradition
- Career Center: Help students find their futures
- Athletics: Strengthen the College’s “athletics for all” philosophy — at the varsity, club or intramural level, or basic fitness and wellness
- Arts: Perpetuate the full range of performances, readings and exhibitions as well as the practice of studio art
- Where Need is Greatest: Allow Hamilton to capture sudden, unforeseen opportunities