1812 Leadership Circle
1812 Leadership Circle recognizes the College's most dedicated supporters, whose generosity is an inspiration to others and who, collectively, are in the top 10% of donors to Hamilton annually.
As an 1812 Leadership Circle member, you're part of a collective investment that makes the promise of a Hamilton education possible. Your gifts directly support today's students — financial aid, academic programs, state-of-the-art facilities, advising networks, internships — and prepare them to take their first steps to share their impact in our world.
- Connect with other prominent and influential Hamiltonians at events on and off campus.
- Join special receptions throughout the year at Fallcoming & Family Weekend, Reunions, the Sacerdote Great Names Series, and more.
- Engage your career network with other alumni who are leaders in their fields.
- Receive early announcements of major College news and special publications.
- Learn about College updates directly from the senior leadership team.
- Enjoy complimentary access to the Virtual Event Series.
- Support current students as they prepare for lives of meaning, purpose, and active citizenship.
- Be a leader among donors in your class year.
1812 Leadership Circle Giving Levels
|$100 - $1,000||GOLD Associates (1-10 years after graduation)|
|$1,300 - $2,200||Young Alumni Associates (11-14 years after graduation)|
|$2,500 +||Alumni 15+ years after graduation, parents, and friends.|
Prefer making smaller, monthly contributions? You may consider setting up monthly recurring gifts through Chapel Bell Society to reach the leadership level.
GOLD and Young Alumni Eligibility
|Years After Graduation||Year||Annual Gift||Annual Gift if Paid Monthly|
For more information on joining the 1812 Leadership Circle, contact Senior Associate Director of Annual Giving Lisa Fontes ’09.
Honor Roll of Donors
Support from our alumni, parents, and friends throughout the fiscal year is gratefully acknowledged.