Support from our alumni, parents, and friends throughout the fiscal year is gratefully acknowledged.
1812 Leadership Circle
This group of the College’s most dedicated and generous alumni, parents and friends provides more than 90 percent of total giving to Hamilton and inspires others to deepen their philanthropy.
These contributions form a living endowment that goes directly to the heart of a Hamilton education, supporting the quality of students, faculty and the environment in which they live and work.
- Opportunities to meet and network with other 1812 Leadership Circle members at events on and off campus.
- Invitations to special gatherings during Fallcoming & Family weekend and reunions.
- Pre-show receptions and advance notice of ticketed events, including Broadway shows and the Sacerdote Great Names Series.
- Early announcements of major College news and special publications.
- Recognition of membership from the President. Opportunities to engage with members of the College’s senior leadership team and events to hear insider updates.
- Complimentary enrollment in the annual Virtual Event Series.
1812 Leadership Circle Giving Levels
|$500 - $1,500||Young Alumni Continentals (1-14 years after graduation)|
|$2,500-$4,999||Buff and Blue Associates|
|$5,000-$9,999||Samuel Kirkland Associates|
|$10,000-$24,999||Alexander Hamilton Associates|
|$100,000 or More||Chairman’s Associates|
You may consider contributing through monthly recurring gifts (Chapel Bell Society) to reach the leadership level.
Young Alumni Eligibility
|Years After Graduation||Annual Gift||Monthly Gift|
For more information on joining the 1812 Leadership Circle, contact Kimberly Butler ’88, Director, Annual Giving.