Chapel Bell Society
Your gift is divided into manageable increments, which allows you to maximize the impact of your giving to the College while avoiding a large, one-time charge. As a member of Chapel Bell Society, you’ll receive benefits all year long.
Benefits of the chapel bell society
- Get cozy. Receive a pair of exclusive Chapel Bell Society socks when you establish your monthly sustaining gift.
- Rep for less. 25% discount on Hamilton or Kirkland apparel at the College Bookstore (use on one item per checkout, in store or online)
- Cheers. Free drink at The Little Pub during Reunion and Fallcoming/Family weekends, or any time you visit.
- VIP treatment. We’ll waive your $10 event gift at Fallcoming, Reunions, Welcome to the City, and Alexander Hamilton Birthday Parties.
- 1812, now within reach! With manageable monthly increments, you may consider contributing at the leadership level to join The 1812 Leadership Circle.
- Set it and forget it. Donations are automatically deducted monthly from your credit card. Hamilton employees can opt for the convenience of a monthly payroll deduction.
- It all adds up. To help you keep track, we'll send you written calendar and fiscal year-end summaries of your cumulative giving. (And no more solicitations throughout the year!)
You can change or discontinue your monthly sustaining gift at any time by calling 315-859-4652.
Start taking advantage of these great benefits and make TODAY the day that you join the Chapel Bell Society.
Sample yearly sustaining gifts
|Monthly Payment||Total Payment|
* Join The 1812 Leadership Circle with an annual gift of $2,500 or more. Membership for young alumni begins at $500 (1-4 years out), $1,000 (5-9 years out), and $1,500 (10-14 years out).