Chapel Bell Society
Become a member of the Chapel Bell Society by setting up a monthly sustaining gift to Hamilton College.
Benefits of the Chapel Bell Society
- New year, new gear. Chapel Bell members receive an exclusive Hamilton collectible every year. For 2023, the annual collectible options are a vintage tee or The Burke Library figurine.
- Get cozy. Receive a pair of exclusive Chapel Bell Society socks when you establish your monthly sustaining gift or choose from the annual collectibles.
- Cheers. Free drink at The Little Pub during Reunion and Fallcoming/Family weekends, or any time you visit.
- VIP treatment. We’ll waive your $10 event gift at Fallcoming, Reunions, Welcome to the City, and Alexander Hamilton Birthday Parties.
- 1812, now within reach! With manageable monthly increments, you may consider contributing at the leadership level to join The 1812 Leadership Circle.
- Set it and forget it. Donations are automatically deducted monthly from your credit card. Hamilton employees can opt for the convenience of a monthly payroll deduction.
- It all adds up. To help you keep track, we’ll send you a written calendar and fiscal year-end summaries of your cumulative giving.
You can change or discontinue your monthly sustaining gift at any time by calling 315-859-4652.
Start taking advantage of these great benefits and make TODAY the day that you join the Chapel Bell Society.
Sample Yearly Sustaining Gifts
* Join the 1812 Leadership Circle with an annual contribution of $2,500 or more. GOLD Associates (alumni 1-10 years out) may join with contributions starting at just $100 in their first year and increasing by $100 every year. Young Alumni Associates (11-15 years after graduation) are welcomed to the 1812 Leadership Circle with annual gifts of $1,300 - $2,200. Learn more about giving levels.