Alumni interested in volunteering with the Office of Admission must annually renew their status as a HART volunteer." If you have registered as a HART volunteer for the 2018-19 admission cycle, please complete the sign-up form.
The Hamilton Alumni Recruitment Team (HART) is a group of enthusiastic alumni from all over the world who support the Office of Admission in communicating with prospective students. HART volunteers act as a liaison to ensure every student the opportunity to engage with the College. They play an important role in Hamilton’s effort to recruit and enroll each year’s incoming class.
- Increase public awareness of the value of a liberal arts education.
- Provide accurate, current information about Hamilton to prospective students and their families.
- Refer and recommend potential candidates for admission through interview assessments.
- Assist the Office of Admission in recruiting a diverse and academically talented class of students.
- Represent Hamilton College at local college fairs and events.
- Conduct off-campus interviews with applicants and provide the Office of Admission with a thoughtful assessment of an applicant’s fit with Hamilton in a timely manner.
- Encourage students who you may know to consider Hamilton in their college search.
- Participate in HART trainings and stay current on what is happening on College Hill (curricularly, programmatically, facilities, admission policy, etc.), and return to campus at least once every five years so that you can accurately represent the Hamilton of today to our prospective students.