Bias Incident Additional Resources
Prior to and during the process of filing a bias complaint, the complainant may receive the counsel and support of an advisor of his or her choice. The advisor may be any member of the Hamilton community (faculty, staff, coach or peer) and will provide the complainant with support and guidance.
- Counseling and Psychological Services – 315-859-4340
- Dean of Students Office – 315-859-4020
- Student Health Services – 315-859-4111
- Residential Life Office – 315-859-4023
- Campus Safety – 315-859-4141 or 315-859-4000 if an emergency