Burke Library will close to the public beginning Monday, May 18, 2020, for a complete reconstruction of the first floor and front entrance.
Central Information Services Mission Statement
The Central Information Services Team provides technical support for the Colleague system (Student System, Financials, Alumni Fund Raising, Human Resources and Payroll), and makes the information in Colleague available to college constituents as appropriate. Through these services, the CIS Team helps the college operate in an efficient manner.
- Analysis of college business practices
- Implementation of new processes and office workflow
- Application problem solving
- Application software development and support
- Daily operational support
- Upgrade and maintenance to the administrative system hardware and software
- Consulting services for the support of external system interfaces such as TMA, 25Live, WebAdvisor, Self-Service, Bb Learn, Bb Transact, Bb Connect, Bb eAccounts, PrintBoss, Maxient, Fundriver, AIMS, Report Exec, NSLC, etc...
- Login and password assignment as well as establishment and maintenance of Colleague and UniData (database)
- Formal feedback from clients on a periodic basis. One example would be a questionnaire or survey, distributed at to-be-determined intervals to those using the services of the team.
- Informal feedback from clients. Examples would be individual conversations, phone calls, written "thank-you" notes or follow-up complaints.
- Self-Evaluation at the completion of a task or project.
- Degree of project completion in line with the pre-determined project plan or other written or verbal commitment.
- Amount of "pro-active" support given to clients.
Last updated: March 23, 2018