El Centro, the program headquarters, is nestled in one of the most exclusive, safe and sought-after neighborhoods in Madrid, El Viso. It has all the convenience of being near the heart of the city, but it is on a quiet, tree-lined street, and has excellent transportation options.
The Centro de Estudios Hispánicos offers the following benefits:
- No English-dominated atmosphere
- Immediate and full access to Spanish student life
- Technology-enhanced classrooms, computer lab and technological support
- Space for social activities, outdoor relaxation
- Access to the Metro – rapid public transportation to all parts of the capital