Due to COVID-19 and the measures that Hamilton must take to ensure the health and safety of our campus community, we have suspended the Bridge Program for the Fall 2021 semester. We regret that this offering is not available to your students and hope to be able to provide this opportunity in 2022. Please check this page for future updates.
Hamilton College Bridge Program Application
In order to be of service to the community and local high schools, Hamilton College will consider the admission of highly qualified high school seniors to take up to two courses to supplement their academic programs.
This opportunity is available to students who have either exhausted the curriculum available to them in a particular area of study or who have a compelling reason to begin a new course of study in a subject not offered in their high school community.
Please note that Bridge students will be enrolled in a course only if space is available after Hamilton students register for courses. Students approved for a language class will be required to take a placement exam.
To be considered for the Bridge program, students must complete the following:
- Complete, sign, and submit the application
- Submit score reports for the following standardized tests: SAT, ACT, SAT Subject Tests and/or AP (students requesting to take a math class must submit an AP Calculus score)
- Send an official high school transcript (issued by school counselor or Registrar)
- Provide a FERPA authorization form signed by the student and a parent/guardian
- Provide a school counselor confirmation form signed by the school counselor
- Pay a non-refundable fee of $75
- Fall Semester: July 15
- Spring Semester: November 15
For additional information about Hamilton’s Bridge Program please contact Niki Barron, Associate Dean of Admission, at 1-800-843-2655 or by email at: email@example.com.