This opportunity is available to students who have either exhausted the curriculum available to them in a particular area of study or who have a compelling reason to begin a new course of study in a subject not offered in their high school community.
Please note that Bridge students will be enrolled in a course only if space is available after Hamilton students register for courses. Students approved for a language class will be required to take a placement exam.
To be considered for the Bridge program, students must complete the following:
- Complete, sign, and submit the application
- Submit score reports for the following standardized tests: SAT, ACT, SAT Subject Tests and/or AP (students requesting to take a math class must submit an AP Calculus score)
- Send an official high school transcript (issued by school counselor or Registrar)
- Provide a FERPA authorization form signed by the student and a parent/guardian
- Provide a school counselor confirmation form signed by the school counselor
- Pay a non-refundable fee of $75
- Fall Semester: July 15
- Spring Semester: November 15
For additional information about Hamilton’s Bridge Program please contact Niki Barron, Associate Dean of Admission, at 1-800-843-2655 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.