Class of 2015 Report
The statistics in this report are based on information from 473 out of a class of 505 graduates (94%).
- 427 (90%) are employed in a job or internship, in graduate school, or engaged in a graduate fellowship opportunity.
- 353 (75%) are employed with a job;
- 12 (5%) are participating in a post-BA internship;
- 43 (9%) are pursuing graduate school;
- 10 (2%) are pursuing fellowship opportunities.
- 15 (3%) are "in transition" (traveling, applying to graduate programs, or not looking for positions);
- 31 (6%) are searching for jobs.
|Top Career Field||Total||%|
|Banking & Finance||49||13%|
|Math, Science & Technology||37||10%|
|Marketing & Sales||28||7%|
|Advertising & Public Relations||18||5%|
|Visual & Performing Arts||17||5%|
|Law & Legal Services||16||4%|
|Print, Electronic & Broadcast Media||15||4%|
Banking & Finance
Government & Public Service
Law & Legal Services
Marketing & Sales
Math, Science & Technology
Print, Electronic & Broadcast Media
Sports & Leisure
|Fubon Braves||Basketball Player|
|Sky Blue||Partnership Development|