A Forecasting Forum: The Future of Digital in 202012/10/2019, 6:00 PMNEW YORK CITY
Hamilton Career Network
250 Vesey Street (at North End Avenue)
New York, NY 10080
HamTech and HCN welcome you to join digital thought-leaders from across industries and disciplines — ranging from tech giants to innovative brands to presidential campaigners — to forecast what digital may bring us in 2020. This forum will include topics like:
- Will TikTok tik up, or just tok, in the U.S.?
- How will AI impact digital marketing in the year ahead?
- What does VR have in store in 2020, and will IoT continue its growth and begin to see consumer utility and adoption next year?
- How will the media and OTT landscape evolve with Disney and Apple joining the Netflix and Fubo party?
- Will “fake news” and “foreign actors” foster a political climate that leads to government regulatory frameworks for established media platforms such as Facebook and Google?
Bring some holiday cheer and join this lively and thought-provoking discussion by submitting 2020 predictions, or topics you would like discussed, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in the HamTech LinkedIn Group prior to the event. These predictions and questions will be read at the event to inform the forum.
Cost is $10 per person. A portion of your “Alexander Hamilton” ($10) will support financial aid for current students. Refreshments will be provided.