Donor Recognition Societies
Recurring gifts enable you to provide consistent annual or monthly support for Hamilton by credit card. Your gift is divided into manageable increments, which allows you to maximize the impact of your giving to the College while avoiding a large, one-time expense.
You can change or discontinue your recurring gift at any time by contacting the Alumni Office at 1-866-729-0315.
Benefits for you and Hamilton:
- Recurring gifts are convenient and easy. You can establish a recurring gift online, with a contribution of as little as $5 per month.
- Monthly giving may also allow you to make your yearly contribution at a leadership level because your gift is divided into manageable monthly increments. Please consider joining The 1812 Leadership Circle.
- Recurring giving is paperless and cost-effective, meaning your money will support students without delay.
- Recurring gifts provide the Annual Fund with a reliable source of income that helps Hamilton make long-term commitments to top priorities, producing sustainable change over time.
- Your gift will automatically renew each year, meaning you won't receive any more solicitations for the remainder of the year.
1812 Leadership Circle
The 1812 Leadership Circle is a dedicated group of alumni and friends of the College who make an annual gift of $2,500 or more. Given at one time, or in installments throughout the year, one's total contribution to Hamilton, including matching gifts, counts toward membership.
GOLD members are invited to join at special introductory levels: Alumni 1-4 years after graduation qualify for membership with gifts of $1,000 or more; alumni 5-9 years after graduation qualify with gifts of $1,500 or more. Learn more about the 1812 Leadership Circle...
Joel Bristol Associates
Hamilton honors planned gift donors or anyone who has made an estate plan provision in favor of the College with membership as a Joel Bristol Associates. The College has a long-standing tradition of bequest and life payment contributions. During the past 25 years, more than $60 million of life payment gifts have been completed.
Alumni and friends who have contributed to Hamilton for 10 or more consecutive years, or in the case of our youngest nine classes, every year since graduation, are recognized as Continuous Continentals. These donors are distinguished with a (cc) next to their name on the online Honor Roll of Donors. Continuous Continentals are the foundation of Hamilton's enviable participation record and boast extended personal legacies of support.
Honor Roll of Donors
Hamilton is grateful for gifts of all amounts, which helps fulfill its mission to provide the finest liberal arts education possible. All supporters of the College are recognized on the Honor Roll of Donors.