Kirkland Giving Initiatives
To perpetuate Kirkland’s legacy on College Hill, you are invited to direct a contribution to the following areas
- Annual Fund: Your Gift, Your Choice
Direct your contribution to one of six areas: Scholarship Aid; Academic Programs; Career Center; Athletics; Arts; or Where Need is Greatest. Choose the area of College life that is most meaningful to you!
- Kirkland Legacy: Kirkland Endowment income and Kirkland alumnae contributions provide scholarship aid to Kirkland College Scholars, support lectures, performances and other programs that advance the needs of women students and interests of Kirkland alumnae.
Samuel F. Babbitt Kirkland College Fellowship: This program annually awards a cash prize for advanced study to the female graduate who best embodies the Kirkland legacy of independence and scholarship.
- Kirkland Alumnae Prize Scholarship: This prize is awarded to a third- or fourth-year woman who exemplifies the ideals of Kirkland women, specifically initiative, creativity and ingenuity, and who has the ability to achieve objectives through self-directed academic and non-academic pursuits.
Please make your gift:
- Mail a check payable to the Trustees of Hamilton College, to 198 College Hill Road, Clinton NY 13323. Indicate in the memo line the purpose of your gift (Annual Fund, Kirkland Legacy, Babbitt Fellowship, etc)
- By calling Hamilton’s secure phone line at 866-729-0315. When providing your credit card information, please specify your gift intention.
- Or online at www.hamilton.edu/makeagift. In the comment section, indicate if you are directing your giving.