The Hill Card serves as your:
Meal plan card
Door access card(residence hall exterior doors, all night reading room in Burke Library, Days-Massolo Center, Sadove Student Center, Kennedy Center for Theatre and Studio Arts, Kirner-Johnson, and Science Center)
ID for entrance to the fitness center
on-campus debit card
The Hill Card can be used for purchases at:
- Barnes & Noble Bookstore in the Sadove Student Center
- Cafe Opus I in McEwen Hall
- Cafe Opus II in the Taylor Science Center
- Euphoria Smoothies in the Sadove Student Center
- Food purchases not included in your meal plan
- Laundry, Vending, and Public Copiers
- Mail Center and Print Shop
- PaperCut (to add funds to PaperCut quota - students only)
The deposit tool for the Hill Card is eAccounts. It is easy to use and offers many useful options.
- Ability to freeze and unfreeze your lost or stolen Hill Card
- Ability to view Board plan transaction history
- Allows cardholders to safely store credit card information for ease of depositing and enables scheduled and recurring deposits to the Hill Card
- Download Transact eAccounts Mobile App available for Hamilton College. Search in the Apple App Store or the Google Play store for “eAccounts Mobile or Transact eAccounts”. Once installed, search for Hamilton College in the app, then log in with your Hamilton network username and password. The app is free and allows the convenience of mobile access to your account.
Mobile Access - You must first enter your credit card information as a Saved Payment Method from the Hamilton Hill Card eAccounts website.
- Students and employees should use their Hamilton College username and network password to log in to Hamilton Hill Card eAccounts
- Guest depositors need to type in the e-mail address of the Hill cardholder when making a deposit to the student's account
We have two locations! The Hill Card office at the Bristol Center, Monday–Friday, 8:30 - 4:30 or Campus Safety, available 24 hours, seven days/week to print lost, broken, or pub ID cards.
If you lose your card, you should immediately “freeze” your card online. Also, report it to Auxiliary Services. More ...
If you have any questions about the Hill Card, please call 315-859-4271 or 315-859-4974.