The Hill Card serves as your:
meal plan card
door access card(residence hall exterior doors, all night reading room in Burke Library, Days-Massolo Center, Sadove Student Center, Kennedy Center for Theatre and Studio Arts, Kirner-Johnson, Science Center)
ID for entrance to fitness center
on-campus debit card
The Hill Card can be used for purchases at:
- Cafe Opus I and II
- Euphoria Smoothies at Sadove Student Center
- Food purchases not included in your meal plan
- Laundry, Vending and Public Copiers
- Mail Center and Print Shop
- PaperCut (to add funds to PaperCut quota - students only)
The deposit tool for the Hill Card is eAccounts. It is easy to use and offers many useful options.
- Ability to freeze and unfreeze your lost or stolen Hill Card.
- Ability to view Board plan transaction history.
- Allows cardholders to safely store credit card information for ease of depositing and enables scheduled and recurring deposits to the Hill Card.
- eAccounts mobile aps available for Apple phones/tablets and Android phones
- Students and employees should use their Hamilton College user name and network password to log in to eAccounts.
- Guest depositors need to type in the e-mail address of the Hill Card holder when making a deposit to the student's account.
If you lose your card, you should immediately "freeze" your card online. Also, report it to Auxiliary Services. More ...
If you have any questions about the Hill Card, please call Auxiliary Services at 315-859-4974 or 315-859-4372.