Information for Students
The deposit tool for the Hill Card is eAccounts
- This gives the cardholder the ability to freeze and unfreeze your lost or stolen Hill Card.
- The ability to view your Board plan and vending transaction history.
- Cardholders can safely store credit card information to ease depositing and schedule recurring deposits to the Hill Card debit account.
- Transact eAccounts mobile app is available for Apple phones/tablets and Android phones.
- Students and employees should use their Hamilton College network username and password to log in to eAccounts.
There are two Hill Card debit accounts, HC All Campus account and the Store Dollar account. The HC All Campus account can be used everywhere on campus, including dining, bookstore, laundry, and vending. The Store Dollar account can ONLY be used in the College Bookstore.
Please note that eAccounts accepts MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover credit or debit cards. If you have any questions, please contact the Hill Card office at 315-859-4271 or 315-859-4974.
- For a Guest Deposit to a student’s Hill Card account, click on the eAccounts link and select Make a Guest Deposit. You will type in the email address of the Hill Cardholder when making a guest deposit. The Hill Cardholder will be notified that a guest deposit was made.
The Hill Card is your student identification card, meal plan card, door access card, library card, and campus debit card.
Hill Card Campus Debit Card
Your Hill Card can be used as a campus prepaid debit card. It is a convenient, cashless way to pay for purchases on campus.
Two prepaid account options are available - HC All Campus Account (good at all locations where the Hill Card is accepted - Barnes & Noble, Bon Appetit, Euphoria Smoothies, Fojo Beans, Vending and Laundry machines) or Store Dollar Account (good for purchases at the College Bookstore only).
Your Hill Card campus debit card account can be accessed online to freeze your card when lost, reactivate it when found, add money to your account, and view your account history. Family members can also add money to your account online through eAccounts, Make A Guest Deposit.
Your Hill Card is an NFC chip and proximity card that provides access to the exterior doors of residence halls and other card-access buildings on campus. This system makes exterior residence hall keys obsolete. Please do not punch a hole in your card, or you will disable the NFC chip and proximity antenna.
All residence hall washers and dryers accept the Hill Card only (you must have funds deposited in your Hill Card account). To report a problem with the washer or dryers, click on this link, type in the machine’s three letters and three digit numbers, and click submit. Fill out the form and submit the service request.
Campus vending machines accept the Hill Card. Snack or beverage machine repairs/refunds can be directed to email@example.com, 315-859-4974, or call the service number listed on the machines.
You no longer need cash to buy Top-Up cards at the Circulation desk in the Library to add credit to your PaperCut account. You have two options.
- You can manually transfer $1, $2, or $5 to your PaperCut quota directly from your Hill Card account. Service is available by going to PaperCut account details webpage and selecting the “Add credit from Hill Card” link.
- Alternatively, if you do not have enough print credit for your print job, PaperCut will automatically transfer the amount necessary to cover the cost of your print job from your Hill Card account.
You must have funds available on your Hill Card account to transfer funds to PaperCut. The transfer of credit takes place in real time. Money cannot be transferred from your PaperCut account to your Hill Card account.
- PaperCut quotas are reset at the beginning of each semester.
- Any remaining balances in PaperCut accounts are zeroed out.
- DO NOT add more credit than needed to get through each semester, or you will lose those funds at the end of the semester.
- More information about PaperCut
Public copiers (located in Burke Library and KJ) will accept the Hill Card. To use the public copiers on campus, you must have funds deposited in your Hill Card account.
Mail Center and Print Shop
Your Hill Card can be used for personal purchases at both locations.
If you have questions about the Hill Card, please call 315-859-4271 or 315-859-4974.
If your card has a single gold star, your Hill Card will be accepted as proof of identification at The Little Pub. Students who turn 21 during the year may come to the Hill Card office in Bristol or Campus Safety to obtain a new card. Please bring a government-issued form of ID with you (driver's license, passport, etc.). This is needed for age verification.