Information for Employees
The deposit tool for the Hill Card is known as eAccounts
- Cardholders have the ability to both freeze and unfreeze their lost or stolen Hill Card
- Cardholders can safely store credit card information for ease of depositing and can set up scheduled and recurring deposits to the Hill Card
- eAccounts mobile aps available for Apple phones/tablets and Android phones
- Students and employees should use their Hamilton College user name and network password to log into eAccounts
- Guest depositors need to type in the e-mail address of the Hill Card holder when making a deposit to the student's account
The Hill Card is your employee identification card and much more
Your Hill Card is a NFC chip and proximity card that provides access to the All Night Reading Room in Burke Library (after hours), the exterior doors of residence halls (if your job requires that you have access to residence halls), Days-Massolo Center, Kennedy Center for Theatre and Studio Arts, Kirner-Johnson , Sadove Student Center and the Science Center. After-hours access to some locations is provided only to the residents of those buildings.
Debit Card - All Campus Funds
The All-Campus account is a prepaid, stored-value account that is part of your Hill Card. It is the convenient, cashless way to pay for purchases on campus (Bon Appetit, Barnes & Noble, Cafe Opus, Euphoria). You must have funds deposited in your Hill Card account to use the debit card feature.
See Hill Card terms and conditions for additional information.
Online All-Campus Account Information/ Community System
Your Hill Card account can be accessed online to deactivate your card when lost, reactivate your card when found, add money to your account and view your account history.
Public copiers (located in Burke Library and KJ) will accept the Hill Card.
Campus vending machines will accept the Hill Card. Snack or beverage machine repairs/refunds can be directed to email@example.com, 315-859-4974 or call the service number listed on the machines.
Mail Center and Print Shop
You Hill Card can be used for personal purchases at both locations.
If you have any questions about the Hill Card, please call at 315-859-4271 or 315-859-4974.