Information for Employees
Students and employees should use their Hamilton username and password to log in to eAccounts to make a deposit on their Hill Card to use around Campus.
Once you log in, you will select a deposit for HC All Campus or Store Dollars.
HC All Campus account is for use around Campus. The Store Dollar account is for use in the College Book Store only.
- Transact eAccounts mobile app is available for Apple phones/tablets and Android phones.
- Cardholders have the ability to both freeze and unfreeze their lost or stolen Hill Card.
- Cardholders can safely store credit card information for ease of depositing and set up scheduled and recurring deposits to the Hill Card.
- Guest depositors need to type in the email address of the Hill Card holder when making a deposit. The Hill Card account holder will be notified that a deposit has been made.
Your Hill Card is an NFC chip card that provides access to the All-Night Reading Room in Burke Library (after hours), the exterior doors of residence halls (and if your job requires you to have access to residence halls), Days-Massolo Center, Kennedy Center for Theatre and Studio Arts, Kirner-Johnson, Sadove Student Center and the Science Center. After-hours access to some locations is provided only for the residents of those buildings.
Debit Card: All-Campus & Store Dollar
The HC All Campus account is a prepaid, stored-value account that is part of your Hill Card. It is the convenient, cashless way to pay for purchases on campus (Bon Appetit, Barnes & Noble, Fojo Beans, Mail Center, Print Shop, Vending, and Laundry machines). You must have funds deposited in your Hill Card account to use the debit card feature. The Store Dollar account can ONLY be used at the College Bookstore.
- See Hill Card terms and conditions for additional information.
Public copiers (located in Burke Library and KJ) will accept the Hill Card.
Campus vending machines will accept the Hill Card. Snack or beverage machine repairs/refunds can be directed to email@example.com, 315- 859-4271 or 315-859-4974, or call the service number listed on the machines.
Mail Center & Print Shop
Your Hill Card can be used for personal purchases at both locations.
If you have questions about the Hill Card, please call 315-859-4271 or 315-859-4974.