Facility Access Card
Hamilton College facilities are open only to current Hamilton students and employees of the college. All persons planning to use facilities must be prepared to show proper college identification (either a Hamilton College Hill Card or a Facility Access Card).
A Facility Access Card is available for the following:
- Members of the immediate household of a Hamilton employee, defined as: spouses/partners and dependent children (children residing in the same household and under the age of 26).
- Children under age 12 must be accompanied by a card-holding adult.
- Hamilton retirees and their spouse/partner.
- Employees of Contracted Services (i.e., Bon Appetit, Barnes & Noble, TAG, and Fojo Beans) (the employees must work more than half-time and work on campus).
- Current residents of the ABC House & House parents.
- Local Hamilton College graduates and their spouse/partner.
Guest Policy for Athletic Facilities
Bristol Center guests may use the College Fitness Center during their stay. Guests should stop at the check-in desk at the Fitness Center, and the director will issue a “day pass.”
A guest of a Student, Faculty, Staff, and Alumni member or Facility Access Cardholder may use the Facilities if they are accompanied by their host; if not, the guest is thereby excluded from the use of the Facilities. One guest is allowed per Hamilton College student/employee or facility access identification.
- A day pass may be obtained for a visiting lecturer or guest of an employee.
- Day passes are intended for special circumstances only ( i.e., out-of-town visitors).
- Day passes are NOT intended for repeated usage by an individual or as a means of access for an acquaintance who does not qualify for a FAC card.
- The “day pass” will be issued through the Fitness Center Director. Requests for a day pass should be made in advance. All guest day passes must be returned to the front desk upon departure from the facility to the front desk clerk at the Fitness Center.
Why do I need a Facility Access Card?
- To access resources in Burke Library.
- To access College Athletic Facilities – including the Bristol Pool, Blood Fitness Center, Squash Courts, and Gymnasiums.
- To attend a College event that requires ID (i.e., Great Names lectures, some performances, etc.).
How do I obtain a card?
- Employees can submit dependent information using the form provided here.
- Non-employees should contact the Hill Card Office at 315-859-4271 or 315-859-4974 to confirm eligibility and obtain an application form.
- If a candidate has a photo on file, the card will be printed and sent via Campus Mail.
- If a family member has not had a photo taken, they should contact Hill Card Office at 315-859-4271 or 315-859-4974.