- Log into TracCloud. You can book up to 30 days and no less than 2 hours in advance. If you'd like to make a last-minute appointment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to accommodate you.
- Choose your class. You can also select other options not for a class, like scholarship essay or personal statement.
- Choose the language that you're writing in.
- Click on the time that you want to book. You will then be asked additional questions to help us prepare for your conference.
- Answer all additional questions about your appointment.
- Click “save.” You should now see the appointment on the homepage and also have an email confirmation.
On the TracCloud homepage, find the list of Upcoming Appointments. Click the X next to the one you want to cancel. You must cancel at least 2 hours in advance.
Note: Excessive last-minute cancellations or missed appointments may affect your ability to book future appointments.
Office / Department Name
Nesbitt-Johnston Writing Center
Writing Center Director