Class of 2014 Report
- 319 (70.3%) are employed with a job;
- 37 (8.2%) are participating in a post-BA internship;
- 49 (10.8%) are pursuing graduate school;
- 13 (2.9%) are pursuing fellowship opportunities.
- 21 (4.6%)* are “in transition” (traveling, applying to graduate programs, or not looking for positions);
- 15 (3.3%)** are searching for jobs.
* 16 of the 21 alumni who indicated they were in “transition” did so at the time of graduation with no subsequent update.
** 15 of the 16 graduates who indicated that they were still looking for a job did so in a Sept. or Dec. survey following graduation.
|Top Career Fields||
|Math & Science||25||3||28||7.9%|
|Marketing & Sales||21||21||5.9%|
|Advertising & PR||19||1||20||5.6%|
|Sports & Leisure||8||1||1||10||2.8%|
Banking & Finance
Marketing & Sales
Media (print, digital, broadcast)
Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
Sports & Leisure
|Bridgeport Bluefish||Public Relations & Marketing Assistant|
|Club Fit Health Club||Danceology Instructor & Personal Training|
|Feld Entertainment/Disney on Ice||Professional Figure Skater|
|Israel Lacrosse Association||Coaching, Youth Development, Marketing|
|Jackson Hole||Ski Instructor|
|North Carolina Outward Bound||Support Staff|
|Quad City Mallards Hockey Team||Analyst|
|Shoot to Score Hockey Academy||Senior Instructor|
|Torrington YMCA||5210 Coordinator|
|Hamilton College||Sculpture Studio Monitor|
|Keep Rising to the Top Dance Company||Dancer|
|McCarter Theater Manager||Assistant House Manager, Bartender|
|Pennington School||Assistant Director of Fall Play|
|Philly Sound Studios||Intern|
|Sotheby's||Assistant, Contemporary Art|
|Standard Vinyl||Intern/Core Team Member|
|Tara Rubin Casting||Casting Assistant|
|The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum||Gallery Assistant|
|Xttion Project||Owner/Creative Director|
|Top Metro Areas:|
|New York City||92||24%|
We know the geographic whereabouts of 380 (76%) of the Class of 2014. Geographic stats are based on the 76%.