Hill Card

Dannelle Parker
315-859-4300 (fax)

Reporting a Lost Card

If you lose your card, you should immediately "freeze" the card online. You should also report it to Auxiliary Services (Hill Card office) at 315-859-4974. Cardholders are responsible for all charges made on a lost/stolen Hill Card until the card has been "frozen" online (24/7) or reported as lost/stolen to the Hill Card office (during business hours) Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

If a lost card is located, simply go online and "unfreeze" your card.

If you have activated the Discover® debit account, also call 1-800-822-4283 to report your card lost/stolen.  Freezing your Hill Card online will not freeze the Discover® card.  You must contact Money Network® directly.  If your lost card is found, contact Money Network®.  

If your card is not found and a new card is printed, any funds remaining in your Money Network® enabled Discover® debit account will automatically transfer to your new Hill Card Discover® card when your replacement card is printed.  You must activate the new Hill Card Discover® card and establish a PIN.  If you had opted for direct deposit of payroll to your Hill Card Discover® card, you will need to complete a new direct deposit authorization form listing your new Discover® debit account number.

Please note, the Hill Card Discover® card program is being phased out beginning January 1, 2014, and will terminate March 31, 2014. After March 31, 2014, Hill Card Discover® cards will no longer be issued. If you have enabled the Discover® card option on your Hill Card and lose the card after March 31, 2014, you will be issued a regular Hill Card. You will have to contact Money Network® to obtain a separate replacement Discover® card.

If you have any questions about the Hill Card, please call Auxiliary Services (Hill Card office) at 315-859-4974 or 315-859-4372.

Card Replacement

Your initial Hill Card is provided to you free of charge as well as your Pub Card when you turn 21. Replacement of your Hill Card/Pub Card will incur a charge of $20. In the event the magstripe or proximity chip stops working on your card, or the card becomes cracked or broken, bring it to Auxiliary Services (Hill Card office) in the Bristol Center.  We will replace it free of charge. You must bring your old card with you (or as much of the card as needed to identify you as the cardholder) or you will be charged $20 for the replacement. The office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.