We can help you to accomplish the following essential conference functions:
- Build a customized database based on the group’s registration specifications
- Receive and input all registration data into the database
- Provide name tags, participant lists, maps, and local information to all participants
- Collect, process, receipt, and account for all registration revenue
- Record and process all expenses and invoices incurred in conjunction with the conference (with the approval of the group’s leader)
- Prepare a financial summary within one month of the conclusion of the conference
- Transfer the balance of the group's account after direct costs and administrative charges have been paid
- Assist in developing and preparing registration materials
- Provide staff to work registration while your conference is on-site
Campus accommodations are available from mid-June through the end of July. Guests may stay in one of our Residence Halls on campus. Residence Hall floor plans range from the traditional hall style, hall bath layout, to a more modern suite bath layout. Hamilton College offers both air-conditioned and non air-conditioned Residence Halls. Additionally, we give all groups the option of adding the linen amenity package. Housekeeping is provided in the common areas of residence halls. Housekeeping will not clean occupied bedrooms. Pricing of campus accommodations varies depending on facilities requested (a/c or non a/c), linen package, length of stay, and College affiliation.
An amenity package is offered to those conference groups utilizing campus accommodations. The package includes:
- Bed linens - pillow, pillowcase, sheets, blanket, four towels, two washcloths
- Soaps, cups, tissues
- Trash bags
- Guest information booklet - containing local information, important phone numbers, campus information
- Telephone service - campus calling capability. Local & Long distance calls may be made using a calling card, credit card or phone card
- Pen and pad of paper
Conference Services is available to assist our clients with development of brochures, reports, and other conference-related publications. We do require that a copy of any information promoting the conference be filed with our office.
Catering services are available through the college's food service provider: Bon Appetit Management Company. Conference Services will assist with coordination and recommendations for catering support. Whether you’re meeting on campus or off-site, from coffee breaks to black-tie service, Bon Appetit Catering can accommodate your needs. For our guests meeting between mid-June and early August, College dining facilities are available. The dining hall offers all-you-can-eat options in one of the college dining halls. These facilities offer an informal atmosphere that allows your attendees the opportunity to network and enjoy each other's company.
Summer conference guests who need to drive to campus can be issued a temporary parking permit for the duration of their stay. There is no charge for guests staying in campus accommodations, but parking regulations are enforced. These regulations are listed on the back of the parking permit. Conference guests are prohibited from parking in Admissions parking lot or Service Vehicle spaces. Guests are responsible for any tickets incurred during their stay. Large groups may require special parking arrangements
Hamilton College will provide generic signage for direction to registration, meeting rooms, residence halls. You must provide your own special-purpose signs (e.g., workshop labels, display cards, etc.). The college has guidelines for display of signs and posters; said policies will be made available in planning discussions.
We've got entertainment options for just about any event you might wish to hold. Planning a banquet for your closing dinner? Looking for a deejay for your dance? Or a string quartet for your reception? We can arrange an array of entertainment ideas that will give your conference attendees something to remember!