Hill Card ID Photo
Once a new employee or student has received their username and password from Library and Information Technology Services, they will receive an email inviting them to log in and upload an ID photo.
Please upload a recent photo of yourself that meets the following criteria:
- Similar to a driver’s license or passport photo, the background must be gray or white (senior/high school graduation photos are not acceptable)
- Head & shoulder shot (no group photo)
- Color photo without filter or added effects
- No sunglasses or hats to obstruct a clear view of your face
- Head coverings are acceptable, provided a full front view of the face is visible
This photo will be displayed in the College directory. Preferences can be edited using the Human Resources employee information form.
Upload a Photo
Log in to eAccounts to upload a photo or download the Transact eAccounts app for Apple or Android to get started with the mobile credential.
Office / Department Name
Hill Card Office