Cable Television

Cable service in residence halls rooms is provided and serviced by Spectrum (formerly Time Warner Cable). Any contact with Spectrum needs to be done via LITS.  They cannot accept requests from students living in college residence halls via their webpages. 

  • Please email tag@hamilton.edu
  • Give: your name, residence hall name, room number and a full description of the problem.

Channel lineup

Reporting Problems

  • Residence Hall Rooms:  tag@hamilton.edu
  • Classrooms and Offices: Call A/V Services at 315-859-4120
Summer 2020 Construction
Burke Library

Summer 2020 Construction

Burke Library will close to the public beginning Monday, May 18, 2020, for a complete reconstruction of the first floor and front entrance. 

Back to Top