Research & Publishing Agreement
Institutional Affiliation (if any): __________________________________________________
City: _________________________ State: __________ Zip: _______________
Home Telephone: _________________________
Work Telephone: _________________________
Materials Requested: __________________________________________________
Purpose of Research: __________________________________________________
Publication Plans: __________________________________________________
- I have read and agree to abide by the Archives Rules and Procedures.
- I also agree that if I choose to publish any material, in any format, from the Archives' collections, now or later, I will obtain written permission from the Archivist prior to publication and abide by the following conditions.
- If permission is granted to publish, the source must be acknowledged in the work with the credit line "Hamilton College Library Archives".
- I will forward to the Hamilton College Library a complimentary copy of any publication in which the Archives' material is used.
- I realize that I am responsible for conforming to copyright, right-to-privacy, libel, slander, and any other applicable federal and state statutes. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hamilton College, its officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims resulting from the use of the materials. I understand that failure to comply with these rules may result in the denial of access to the collections in the future.
Signature: _____________________________________________ Date: __________________