Large Format Posters
The process of developing a poster presentation requires careful planning and coordination with the Research & Instructional Design team. Courses in which all enrolled students will be expected to create a poster require advanced notice and can include instruction from a memebr of the Research & Instructional Design team or other members of Library and Informational Technology Services.
- On average, 350 students create posters through the Research & Design Studio during the academic year.
- Appointments are required to gain access to the large format printers in the Research & Design Studio.
Faculty should contact a professional staff member early in the semester or prior to the start of the semester if they are thinking about such assignments.
We will accept requests for support until our resources are fully committed or we reach a point in the semester when our timeline for support can no longer be executed.
Detailed information on large format printing policies, procedures, processes and workflow can be found in the links below.
- General Policies and Procedures
- Models of Support
- Common Issues and Problems
- Example Project Timeline
- Large Format Poster Documentation
- Large Format Poster Printing Appointment Request Form
Please direct any questions or inquiries about large format posters to the Research & Instructional Design staff. firstname.lastname@example.org, x5347.
Last updated: April 7, 2017