Burke has a limited number of lockers available for the convenience of students. They are located in the basement, near the bound periodicals. To reserve a locker, please ask at the Circulation Desk.
- Lockers are signed out for one semester. Priority is given to seniors, who have the first four weeks of a semester to sign up. After four weeks, any remaining lockers are made available to the rest of the student body.
- If a student wishes to use a lock, they must use the locks provided by the library. All other locks will be removed. (With bolt cutters, if necessary!) There is a $5.00 fee per lock to cover loss or damage. The fee will be refunded upon return of the lock.
- All library books must be checked out before they can be stored in lockers. Library staff reserve the right to inspect lockers for missing library books.
- Absolutely NO FOOD is allowed in the lockers. If a library staff member suspects that food is being stored in a locker, the locker will be opened and all contents will be removed. The student will be contacted and not allowed to use the locker for the remainder of the semester.
- Lockers must be cleared out and locks returned to Circulation by the last day of finals for that semester. Any lockers not cleared out will be opened by the Circulation staff. All items not owned by the library will be placed in the lost and found or discarded.
Last updated: June 29, 2018