SiteManager - Custom Code
The Custom Code module allows you to include a custom file on the page.
On www pages, this module is SiteManager Administrators only; please contact the Communications Office if you’d like to add this module to your page.
If you are trying to edit a www page and see “include:\... .cfm” at the top of a module, this indicates that the module is custom coded.
Academics, People, Students pages
Custom Code can be used by editors on academics, people, and students pages.
- Click on Add Content to Main Content, Add Content to Lower Sidebar, or Add Content to Lower Content button at the bottom of the page and select the Custom Code module.
- Mouse over the module and click on Edit.
- Select if you'll be using custom code or including a file.
- If you are using custom code, type or paste the code into the textbox.
Last updated: March 23, 2018
- If you are including a file, type or paste the file path in the textbox.
- Select if you want to apply the CSS typography class to the module.
- Click Save.