Sadove Student Center
Hours of Operation
- Sadove Student Center is open from 7a.m.—midnight Sunday through Thursday. On Fridays and Saturdays the building is open 7a.m.—1:30a.m.
- From 7—8a.m. and from 11p.m.—close students, faculty, and staff will need to use their Hill Card to access the building. There are Hill Card readers on the Martin's Way and College Hill Rd doors.
- The door by the Sadove Loop and Green Apple Way is locked nightly around 10p.m.
- The Info Desk is staffed:
- Monday through Thursday 4p.m.—midnight
- Friday 4p.m.—2:00a.m.
- Saturday 10a.m.—2:00a.m.
- Sunday from 10a.m.—midnight
- The Bookstore hours are Monday through Friday, 10a.m.—5p.m. and Saturday 10a.m.—2p.m. The Bookstore is closed on Sundays.
Keys & Equipment
Keys and equipment can be checked out at the Info Desk. You will need to provide the desk staff worker with your name, cell phone number, and email address to check out items. When the Info Desk is closed during the day Monday - Friday, you can come to the Student Activities Office (on the second floor) to check out keys and equipment.
The Sadove kitchen, located in the basement, is reservable for any student organization in 25Live. Please select SDV 014 through the online reservation system. The Sadove kitchen is equipped with some cooking utensils, pots, and pans provided by Student Assembly.
Sadove 3rd Floor Resource Room
- The 3rd floor of Sadove is available for all student groups and organizations to meet, work, and make posters. The Resource Room is stocked with paints, paint brushes, and poster paper. We ask that when you use the room you clean up after yourself, keep paint on the paper and leave posters in the room for no more than 24 hours.
- The 3rd floor also houses student organization lockers which are available for student org storage.