Sadove Student Center
Hours of Operation
- Sadove is accessible 24 hours a day!
- The Martin's Way and College Hill Rd doors are open Sunday-Wednesday from 8 a.m.-12 a.m. and Thursday-Saturday from 8 a.m.-2 a.m. Both doors are equipped with a card reader which will allow access to all Hamilton students, staff and faculty after hours* with valid Hill Cards.
- The Info Desk is staffed Sunday-Thursday from 4pm - 12am and Fridays and Saturdays from 10am-1pm and 4pm-2:30am.
- The door by the Jitney stop will be always be locked by 8 p.m. and is not equipped with a card reader. Please use the Martin’s Way or College Hill Road doors after 8 p.m.
- The Bookstore hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday 12p.m.-6 p.m.
- Euphoria Smoothies hours are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Saturday 12 -6 p.m. and Sunday 12-4 p.m.
Keys & Clipboards
Keys, equipment, and social space clipboards can be checked out at the Info Desk. You will need to provide the desk staff worker your name, cell phone number, and email address.
Did you know Sadove has a fully equipped kitchen? The kitchen, located in the basement, is reservable for any student organization in 25Live. Please select SDV 014 through the online reservation system.
Sadove is now equipped with an XBox Kinect (on the Sunporch, SDV 118) and a Wii (in the 3rd floor common area)! Students may sign out the key to access the systems at the INFO Desk. Controllers and games may also be signed out, but please feel free to bring your own. Our current library includes FIFA Soccer, Kinect Sports, Dance Central, Madden 12, and Mario Kart (Wii), Wii Sports, and Just Dance 3 (Wii), to name a few. (please remember that you will be asked to leave your ID card when signing out any keys or equipment from the INFO Desk)
Sadove 3rd Floor Resource Room
- The 3rd floor of Sadove is available for all student groups and organizations to meet, work, and make posters. The Resource Room is stocked with paints, paint brushes, and poster paper. We ask that when you use the room you clean up after yourself, keep paint on the paper and leave posters in the room for no more than 24 hours.
- The 3rd floor also houses all student organization mailboxes (which should be checked regularly) and lockers which are available for student org storage (see Noelle or Theresa if you’d like to reserve a locker).
“Something to Do!” (Formerly known as Sadove Programming Board)
Would you like to get more involved at Hamilton? Do you have ideas for events you would like to see on campus? Here’s your chance! If you would like to help plan and execute events in Sadove, get involved with the “Something To Do” initiative. Some past programming includes TV Viewing Parties (you all know Scandal night!), The Speakeasy, Video Game Competitions, Study Breaks, and Board Gaming.
If your student organization, club, or group of friends has an idea for an event that could be held in Sadove, please contact email@example.com or fill out the proposal form at the link under Resources to see if we can make it a Sadove Program. Our office will also provide some funding for your event. The possibilities are endless. We look forward to seeing you in Sadove!