Sadove Student Center
Hours of Operation
- Sadove Student Center is open from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. every day, including weekends.
- All entrances into Sadove have open access every day from 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. From 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Sadove is only accessible with Hill Card access at the doors facing Martin's Way and Campus Hill Road. Both doors are equipped with Hill Card readers that will allow access to all Hamilton students, staff and faculty with valid Hill Card.
- The Sadove Information Desk is staffed daily from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. We are currently not checking out building keys and equipment.
- The Campus Store is open and currently offering only curbside pick-up. Please review emails that come directly from the Campus Store regarding their hours and services. You can also check out their online shopping links here.
- Euphoria Smoothies is open from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday - Friday. You can call ahead to place an order at (315) 859-4559 or can order in person. Please remember to keep physically distanced when waiting in the Sadove lobby for your order.
The Sadove Conference Room has been repurposed to primarily function as a classroom space for the fall semester. The Conference Room is available when not in use for classes. The Living Room, Sunporch, Second Floor Catwalk, and Third Floor Lounge are open. The computers in the Sadove first floor lobby are unavailable to accommodate the traffic flow into the Campus Store, but there are two desktop computers and a public printer available on the second floor.
The Sadove Basement Multipurpose Room and the Basement Kitchen are closed until further notice. The Resource Room on the third floor is also closed until further notice.
Furniture has been rearranged throughout Sadove to accommodate physical distancing. We invite you to utilize our open spaces, but please do not move furniture, as the tables and chairs are set-up strategically for maximizing capacity while allowing for adequate distancing.
Reserving Study Tables and Computers
We are excited to now offer online reservations for the study tables and computer stations in Sadove. These study tables and computer stations are now reservable through the 25Live Express Scheduling system for 1-hour reservation blocks. Our hope is that this reservation process helps students ensure availability prior to making the trek over to Sadove and to provide students equitable access to reserve these spaces.
The following spaces are available for reservation:
On the Sadove Third Floor:
- Study Table 1 - 1 seat
- Study Table 2 - 1 seat
- Study Table 3 - 1 seat
- Study Table 4 - 1 seat
- Study Table 5 - 1 seat
- Study Table 6 - 2 seats
- Study Table 7 - 1 seat
- Counter #1 - 1 seat
- Counter #2 - 2 seats
On the Sadove Second Floor:
- Computer #1 - 1 seat
- Computer #2 - 1 seat