Sadove Student Center
Hours of Operation
- Sadove is accessible 24 hours a day!
- The Martin’s Way and College Hill Rd doors are open Sunday-Wednesday from 8 a.m.-12 a.m. and Thursday-Saturday from 8 a.m.-2 a.m. Both doors are equipped with a card reader which will allow access to all Hamilton students, staff and faculty after hours* with valid Hill Cards.
- The Info Desk is staffed Monday through Friday 4 p.m.-12 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- The door by the Jitney stop will be always be locked by 8 p.m. and is not equipped with a card reader. Please use the Martin’s Way or College Hill Road doors after 8 p.m.
- The Bookstore hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday 12–6 p.m.
Keys & equipment
Keys and equipment can be checked out at the Info Desk. You will need to provide the desk staff worker with your name, cell phone number, and email address.
The Sadove kitchen, located in the basement, is reservable for any student organization in 25Live. Please select SDV 014 through the online reservation system.
Sadove 3rd Floor Resource Room
- The 3rd floor of Sadove is available for all student groups and organizations to meet, work, and make posters. The Resource Room is stocked with paints, paint brushes, and poster paper. We ask that when you use the room you clean up after yourself, keep paint on the paper and leave posters in the room for no more than 24 hours.
- The 3rd floor also houses student organization lockers which are available for student org storage.