Class of 2011 Report
Based on the overall responses of 434 graduates, 408 (94%) report themselves as employed, in graduate school, or engaged in a graduate fellowship opportunity.
- 315 (73%) reported that they were employed;
- 82 graduates (19%) reported that they were pursuing graduate school;
- 13 (2%) were pursuing fellowship opportunities;
- 19 respondents (4%) indicated that they were "in transition" (traveling, applying to graduate programs, or not looking for positions);
- 7 graduates (2%) indicated that they were still searching for appropriate positions.
Top Career Fields
|Marketing & Sales||12%||37|
|Math & Science||3%||11|
|Advertising & PR||7%||22|
The above table lists the breakdown, by industry, of the 315 respondents (73%) that indicated that they were employed.
- Employment by career field (employers and position titles)
Top employers for the Class of 2011 (three or more hires per employer) include:
- Cambridge Associates
- General Electric
- WBS Financial Services
- Goldman Sachs