Documents that Establish Both Identity and Employment Eligibility
  1. U.S. Passport (unexpired or expired)

  2. Certificate of U.S. Citizenship (Form N-560 or N-561)

  3. Certificate of Naturalization (Form N-550 or N-570)

  4. Unexpired foreign passport, with I-551 stamp or attached Form I-94 indicating unexpired employment authorization

  5. Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card with photograph (Form I-151 or I-551)

  6. Unexpired Temporary Resident Card (Form I-688)

  7. Unexpired Employment Authorization Card (Form I-688A)

  8. Unexpired Reentry Permit (Form I-327)

  9. Unexpired Refugee Travel Document (Form 1-571)

  10. Unexpired Employment Authorization Document issued by DHS that contains a photograph (Form I-688B)




Documents that Establish Identity
  1. Driver's license or ID card issued by a state or outlying possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address

  2. ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address

  3. School ID card with a photograph

  4. Voter's registration card

  5. U.S. Military card or draft record

  6. Military dependent's ID card

  7. U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card

  8. Native American tribal document

  9. Driver's license issued by a Canadian government authority

    For persons under age 18 who are unable to present a document listed above:
  10. School record or report card

  11. Clinic, doctor or hospital record

  12. Day-care or nursery school record




Documents that Establish Employment Eligibility
  1. U.S. social security card issued by the Social Security Administration (other than a card stating it is not valid for employment)

  2. Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (FormFS-545 or Form DS-1350)

  3. Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority or outlying possession of the United States bearing an official seal

  4. Native American tribal document

  5. U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)

  6. ID Card for use of Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179)

  7. Unexpired employment authorization document issued by DHS (other than those listed under List A)



Human Resources

Office Location
Philip Spencer House

Help us provide an accessible education, offer innovative resources and programs, and foster intellectual exploration.

Site Search