Staff Advisory Committee
To encourage and promote community spirit at Hamilton College by providing staff representation and opinion on issues involving the College Community and other issues involving staff personnel.
- To promote harmony and communications among staff, administration and faculty at Hamilton College.
- To encourage and facilitate communication between staff personnel.
- To provide a staff point of view on issues involving the College Community.
- To provide a means for staff personnel to communicate concerns without fear of reprisal.
- Meet (monthly) to discuss issues before the committee.
- Monthly or as prudent, provide the administration a list of issues before the committee and recommendations on those issues where the committee has reached an opinion.
- Quarterly, provide other members of staff a communique on the activities of the committee.