Android Wireless Setup
Last updated: August 11, 2023
NOTE: You must be on campus to execute these instructions.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless & network.
- Tap on aps-hamilton in the list of available networks.
- EAP method: choose 802.1x or PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: choose MSCHAPV2
- CA Certificate: choose Use system certificate.
- Domain: type in hamilton.edu (This step can be omitted if the choice isn't offered)
- Identity: enter your Hamilton username (don’t include ‘@hamilton.edu’)
- Password: enter your Hamilton password.
- Tap Connect. You will know that you are connected to secure wireless when you see the wireless icon in your device's status bar. It will also show up on your listed networks as "aps-hamilton" and will state that it is connected.
If you have problems, please contact the Help Desk for further assistance.