Android Wireless Setup
NOTE: You must be on campus to execute these instructions
1. Click Settings
2. Click Wireless & networks
3. Turn on Wi-Fi if it is currently off
4. Select Network SSID aps-hamilton
5. Under EAP menu select 802.1x or PEAP
6. Under Phase 2 authentication select MSCHAPV2
7. Under CA Certificate select Use system certificate and then type in hamilton.edu for Domain (This step can be omitted depending on the kind of android phone one has).
8. In Identity and Passwords, enter your username (don’t include ‘@hamilton.edu’) and password, respectively
9. Click Connect
Please note that it may take a few tries for the Smart Device to connect to the Hamilton wireless network. You will know that you are connected to the secure wireless when you see the wireless symbol in your status bar. It will also show up under your listed networks as aps-hamilton and will state that it is connected.
If you have problems connecting your Android to the secure wireless network, please stop by the Help Desk to receive further assistance.
Last updated: July 7, 2021