SiteManager - Filtered List
- Click on the Add Content to Main Content button at the bottom of the page and select the Filtered List module.
- Mouse-over the module and click on Edit.
- Under the Basic Settings Tab, select a filter type. Choose either A to Z Listing or Categories.
- If you choose A to Z listing, you can begin adding items. If you choose Categories, then click on the Categories tab and add the list of categories.
- Under the Items tab, click Add a list item to add a new item to your list.
- Fill in the title, link URL, and description, and click Save. (If you are using the category filter, you can also select a category for the item.)
- You can also edit or delete pre-existing list items.
- You can select the order of items (and categories) by dragging the item up or down.
Last updated: November 21, 2019