SiteManager - Filtered List
Last updated: October 27, 2022
The Filtered List module displays a list of items (links) that can be filtered alphabetically or by category.
- Click on the Add to Main Content button and select the Filtered List module.
- Mouse over the module and click on Edit.
- Under the Basic Settings tab, select a filter type. Choose either A to Z Listing or Categories.
- Fill out the rest of the basic settings:
- Filter Heading is text displayed at the top of the module.
- Filter Label is text displayed next to the filter choices.
- Checking View all by default will display all items when the page is loaded for A to Z Listings. This will override Start with filter results closed.
- Checking Start with filter results closed will hide all items until the user chooses a letter to filter by for A to Z Listings. Otherwise, items will be displayed by the first letter available.
- Click Save Settings.
- If you choose Categories, then click on the Categories tab and add the list of categories by clicking Add a category.
- Under the Items tab, click Add a list item to add a new item to your list.