Burke Library Study Room Reservations
Rooms 209, 211, 213, and 215 may be reserved through 25Live, the campus space reservation system. The rooms may be reserved for study and meeting purposes Monday through Friday from 4:00 p.m. until closing and Saturday & Sunday from 10:00 a.m. until closing.
- Requests must be received by 3:00 p.m. for same day booking.
Requests received after 3:00 p.m. for the same day may be informally booked at the discretion of the circulation supervisor or research librarian.
- Rooms may only be reserved by an individual or group for two hours a day.
- Requests for multiple bookings by individuals or informal groups are subject to review and cannot be guaranteed.
- Student organizations and athletic teams may make repeating reservations for the semester, but are limited to one, two-hour reservation per week.
- Reservations will not be accepted during the 24-hour period at the end of each semester. Unless a room is being used for a class or final exam, it will remain open to use at any time.
To reserve other library spaces, consult the Burke Library room reservations.
Last updated: August 10, 2018