Burke Library Study Room Reservations
Rooms 209, 211, 213, and 215 may be reserved for study and meeting purposes.
Monday through Friday from 4:00 p.m. until closing and Saturday & Sunday from 10:00 a.m. until closing.
- Requests must be received by 3:00 p.m. for same day booking.
Requests received after 3:00 p.m. for the same day may be informally booked at the discretion of the circulation supervisor or research librarian.
- Rooms may only be reserved by an individual or group for two hours a day.
- Requests for multiple bookings by individuals or informal groups are subject to review and cannot be guaranteed.
- Student organizations and athletic teams may make repeating reservations for the semester, but are limited to one, two-hour reservation per week.
- Reservations will not be accepted during the 24-hour period at the end of each semester. Unless a room is being used for a class or final exam, it will remain open to use at any time.
To reserve other library spaces, consult the Burke Library room reservation policy.
Last updated: January 10, 2017